Re-imagining general practice: innovative ways of delivering care
Primary care is under immense pressure – decreasing staffing, higher demand and increased workload are contributing factors. Discover how innovative ways of delivering primary care are being utilised to successfully tackle these challenges and equip general practice for the future.
Using evidence-based examples, delegates will learn about:
Key-note Speakers include:
- Professor Helen Stokes-Lampard – Chair of Council, Royal College of General Practitioners
- Sir Sam Everington – Chair, NHS Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Group and a board member of NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Professor Jan De Maeseneer – Department of Family Medicine and Primary Health Care, Ghent University
- Robert Varnam – Director of General Practice Development, NHS England
- Dr Michael Dixon OBE – GP, College Surgery Partnership and National Clinical Champion for Social Prescribing, NHS England
Intelligent Healthcare with Vision
Our innovative solutions encourage collaborative working and shared care. Designed with the new models of care in mind, they meet the demands of a modern NHS.
Our team of Vision experts will be on hand to showcase our innovative and leading-edge technologies and discuss how our solutions encourage collaborative working across the healthcare landscape.
For more information about the event, click here or visit https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/events/re-imagining-general-practice