eConsult is an online triage tool that enables GPs to conduct consultations more efficiently.
eConsult provides an online platform where patients can self-check their symptoms, and request on the spot medical advice or administrative help 24/7 from their own GP.
We are helping to relieve pressure on GPs by giving patients access to round-the-clock support, enabling them to consult online for minor conditions, get self-help advice, or signpost to NHS 111, pharmacies and other healthcare services.
How it works?
Patients electing to eConsult with their GP simply fill out an online form, which is sent through to the practice. eConsult has been designed to capture the symptoms associated with over 100 clinical conditions, with red flag sensitivity that alerts the patient to any serious signs of critical illness that require immediate medical intervention, and sign posts them appropriately. The online form responds in real time, tailoring the questions and responses according to a patient’s symptoms.
- Standardised questions capture patient’s symptoms accurately
- More efficient working: 2-3 eConsults can be processed in the equivalent time to a face to face appointment
- 60-70% remote closure, where patients do not require a face to face appointment
- Gives patients 24/7 access
- Captures critical illness quicker – red flag serious symptoms.
- Makes better use of other primary care services
- Allows cost savings at your surgery
Want to know more?
If you have any queries or would like more information, please contact:
TEL:02031264406 | econsult.net | firstname.lastname@example.org