Labeltrace is a low cost solution, requiring an investment of only a few hundred pounds to save hundreds of hours of staff time a year. It uses the patient data held within Vision and can be accessed directly from the consulting screen. Labeltrace requires as few as two mouse clicks to print a set of labels, which are delivered in seconds. Although developed for labeling request forms and specimens, you may design your own labels for mailing, registration and other purposes.
- Missing NHS/CHI numbers are highlighted
- Quickest and simplest labelling system available
- Full integration so you can print directly from Vision
- Prints a variety of labels, from perforated labels for tubes to address labels
- Reduce form filling time by as much as 80%, freeing up clinical time
- Avoid sending incomplete data to labs, reducing errors and duplicate records
- Rapid return of investment – pays for itself in days not years
LabeltraceONE Appointment Cards
This enhances the existing appointment printing mechanism in Vision. It allows credit card sized appointment cards to be produced with the information shown in clear legible fonts and including logos, practice information and message lines – for a professional look.
Want to know more?
For more information about Labeltrace, please visit www.labeltrace.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01235 428611.